Thursday 21 October 2010

Starting to get back into blogging??

I'll hold my hands up and say that I haven't been very good at updating our blog this year as I have been spending quite a bit of time, alongside the daily work on the Dunell's website, learning the virtues of other forms of Social Media as well as concentrating on the setting up and running of our new Corks Crew Wine Club. All three are really starting to gather momentum. As of this morning we have 419 members on our Facebook page, 562 followers on our Twitter page and almost 100 paid up members of our Corks Crew Wine Club which I am very pleased with so far.

However, I am also conscious that there are many customers that are not members of Facebook or Twitter (and do not want to venture into these social networks) so what I should be doing is allowing you to also read about our news on a more regular basis on this blog page. What do you think? Has anyone missed my blog updates?

Jane

No comments: